Sunday, May 31, 2009

SICK.

I'm sick of so called friends who are not supportive of anything you do or anything that makes you happy. I'm sick of selfish assholes. I am so grateful for the VERY few friends I have that are supportive of the things that make me truly happy, whether it means moving away from them or some other thing that indirectly effects them in a not-so-wonderful way. It seems that true friends are so much harder to find these days. I remember having the best friends a few years back and they'd support my shit no matter what and I would support theirs. Now it seems like everything is just like what the hell dude I want this, you can't do that. I am not that way to anyone and it makes me so angry and annoyed and upset when people are that way with me. It just reminds me of how right my decision is to move away from here. At the very least if I never find that kind of friend again, I know I'll be in a place I love with people I love and who love me. So forget (most of) you all.

This is directed at no one in particular, really. I guess I have a few people in mind.


P.S. This kind of makes me feel bad because Leigha has been the best kind of friend someone could ask for and she supports me in everything and I don't hang out with her near as much as I should.

I should also mention that Kacie is the most wonderful girlfriend I could ever hope to have and she also supports all my decisions and moves. So thank you both for that, whether you read this or not.

No comments: