Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camera!


I want to start posting a picture from either the day or few days / weeks between my posts that kind of sums up what I am posting about, or at least something interesting from those days between my posts. I've actually wanted to do this since I started posting in here more frequently, but I didn't have a camera and a cell phone picture just doesn't cut it.

So this picture kind of sums up my weekend. I bought a camera, and spent my weekend with Kacie! My camera I bought is just an entry-level camera and it was relatively cheap because that's all I can really afford right now. I'm pretty happy with the quality of pictures for the price though, and it has a lot of options and little things it does. I am pleased with it.

This weekend was pretty wonderful. Kacie and I had a ton of fun that I don't really need to go into detail about because I will remember it. It's always kind of a bummer to say goodbye on Sundays when she leaves, but at least pretty soon she is staying for good.

Panty Waste had a last minute show tonight and it was pretty lame to say the least. Some of the kids there were into us, most of the kids there were just little girls. It was in a girls backyard and she was having a party at her house. The only real highlight of the night was the free pizza and talking to the girls drunken mother. She was pretty hilarious.

That's all I've really got. Leftover Crack and Florida is coming up soon. I'm excited for both. I seem to have so much going on one week and the next week I've got nothing. I guess that is life.

No comments: