Saturday, May 30, 2009

This town is too hot.

Not much to update here.


Kacie is coming up next weekend and I am totally excited. This weekend has been pretty mellow so far, but that's ok because I feel pretty crappy.

In about a month I am going with her to see Leftover Crack and the Casualties, which will be fun I think. The morning after that we are driving to Virginia and flying out of D.C. to Florida to spend a few days doing fun things with my family. I am very very excited for that and I hope she likes my family. I know they will like her and I know we will have fun.

Other than that, I guess there isn't much to say. My car is almost paid off and so is my laptop, less than two months for each of them. Then I'll just have insurance and rent until I leave. Then I won't have bills, just the burden of figuring out what to do with my life and how to do it! I guess I can't really call that a burden, I feel pretty lucky to be able to figure it out for myself and have an opportunity to do it where I really want to do it. I am in no rush, however, because not to sound totally bummer-like ..because I don't want this to come off that way at all ....we all die someday! So I figure I'll figure out things and learn things and do things at my own pace so I can be happy with everything being just the way I want it to be.


I guess I'm a little strange. That's ok. (:

No comments: