Saturday, May 16, 2009

Party in Bethlehem!

Again, not posting in here as much as I'd like. But here goes;

Last night was the Bethlehem Panty Waste show. We stopped at the mall first to eat Pizza and saw Amy which was cool. We left kind of late but then about half way there we stopped for drinks and got off a wrong exit and added a whole hour to the trip there. I kind of felt like a jerk showing up after everyone in all the other bands had already played but it was really out of our hands. I think we played pretty wonderfully and I think the kids were really into us. We played for what seemed like a pretty long while. It was in a small cafe with maybe 3 small tables, a counter that had this nice, (dare I say?) indie-looking lady standing behind it who gave us waters for free because we traveled so far and there was another couch on the other side with a table in front of it. The walls were blue and there was only a few small lights and a big flower painted on the wall. It was really nice.

After the show in Bethlehem we loaded our stuff and found Alex and road to his house in Emmaus with him. He showed us the sleeping arrangements in his garage and then a bunch of kids showed up for a party ....in his garage. I just wanted to sleep and not party but since they wanted to party we kind of parted ways and found this nice little diner with good food for really cheap. By the time we were done eating and messing around at about 3am the party was over and we went back to Alex's house. Alex and Tyler were the only ones left and we all layed down and Tyler read us a bedtime story hahaha, how nice. The wright brothers.

We all woke up at about 8:30 and said thanks and bye to Alex and hit the road. Probably the most funny / fun roadtrip I've been on. I felt like I was constantly laughing to the point of not being able to breathe for the whole 3 hour trip.


That's about it up until now. I was totally beat all day, so I slept all day. I finally got a shower just now and I still feel pretty tired.

Next weekend Kacie comes and I am really excited to see her again. I feel like we haven't been talking as much as we usually do / as much as I'd like to, but I know that there are going to be times that we both have stuff going on and we'll talk as much as possible while that stuff is going on and it all will be totally fine. I love our relationships and I hope that it maintains this level of excitement, trust / everything else for a long time. It's great. (:

No comments: