Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Success!

The trip to and from Florida was successful. I did not die and had a great time.

I don't feel like making a long detailed post, so I'll keep it short.


Full Sail was an amazing school and is a total possibility. I am going to look into several more schools before I commit to one. Florida is just the same as I left it; beautiful. It just seems like a totally mellow, sit down and relax kind of place. The weather is nice, the people are nice ..I just love Florida. Seeing the family was really nice. They are all excited for me to come back again and so am I. It sucks to be back in Pennsylvania, but knowing that I will soon be getting out of here makes it all totally ok. Airports are a lot of fun, airport food is fantastic, making friends in airports is fun and long layovers are fine with me.

Great!


P.S. Kacie is also fantastic. I feel closer to her than ever and I hope she does too. I'm totally excited to see her this weekend and I am totally excited in general to be able to call her my girlfriend. I brag about her pretty often. How couldn't I?

1 comment:

Slater, KC said...

Well aren't you just the most thoughtful boyfriend in the world! You better not ever delete these posts/comments, because they are so nice!