Monday, July 20, 2009



So much has happened since my last update. A lot of fun and a lot of screwed up stuff, car wrecks and the like. I'm tired of telling those stories though. It seems like that's all I've had to do for the passed couple of weeks. Instead I just want to vent a little bit. I love playing music a lot. I like the drums and guitar most, bass is ok too. I really like to record music. I'd love to continue to play in Panty Waste but I cannot stand Pennsylvania for much longer. I am unhappy here, even with everything going right. I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm in a really fun band and I've got a decent job and I had a decent car. I just can't stay happy with that. I feel depressed and trapped here. I feel unmotivated to go out and do things because it is just so ugly in this town. The people aren't even nice. I can only stand to be around maybe three or four people anymore. SOME of my family that live here are good, most of the family that I am close with live in Florida. I feel like I've got more opportunities in Florida. I feel stuck here and I hate it.

..and nothing to do with Pennsylvania, I feel ugly and fat lately. I wish that didn't bother me. I feel like I want to lose weight, buy new clothes and get a haircut. I wish I didn't feel like this, but I do. I can't help it.

No comments: